This large burger patty is a delicious piece of food that features meted Swiss cheese, grilled onions, lettuce, pickle strips and much more. It can easily be prepared at home once you have your healthy and fresh beef with some delightful large buns.
Ingredients (Servings – 4)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon whole peppercorns, crushed
- 1 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 4 Kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- Swiss cheese slices
- Tomato slices
- Lettuce leaves
- Pickle slices
- Put the onions into a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle oil and 1/4 tsp of salt, toss to coat.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the beef with the remaining salt and mix lightly.
- Shape the beef into 4 patties and place in a large skillet to cook over medium heat for some 6-8 minutes for either side.
- Continue this till temperature reads 160 degrees and juices are drained.
- Add the cheese and allow to melt.
- Serve on rolls with the mayonnaise mixture. Tomato, lettuce and other ingredients may also be added.
This and many other menu selections can become more affordable by using our exclusive coupons for Jack In The Box.