Gift Cards to Use at Jack In The Box
One convenient way to enjoy Jack In The Box or share the tasty gift of hamburgers, tacos, and fries with family and friends is by purchasing Jack In The Box gift cards.
Gift cards for Jack In The Box are known as “Jack Cash.” You can purchase Jack Cash by heading to this page on the official Jack In The Box website. As Jack In The Box advertises, “It’s like real money, but for everything meaty and cheesy.”
Jack In The Box gift cards are a simple, easy, reliable option for birthdays, holidays, and other special occasions. Everyone can benefit from a tasty free meal after all!
How to Buy Jack Cash
As mentioned, you can buy Jack Cash on the official Jack In The Box website. But there are a couple of other options for buying Jack In The Box gift cards as well:
- Shop for Jack Cash at a local Jack In the Box franchise location.
- Purchase Jack Cash through Amazon.com or another authorized outlet.
Be careful when you are shopping for Jack In The Box gift certificates. Make sure that youareshopping at an authorized outlet. There are some resellers out there who are out to scam you.
Again, if in doubt, the best option is always just to buy from the official site or purchase a gift card at a Jack In The Box restaurant.
On the official site, click the button that says “Buy One Now” and you will be taken to the order page.
This actually takes you to giftcardmall.com. In fact, you can search giftcardmall.com for Jack In The Box gift cards and purchase them that way instead of going through the official site if you want.
Either way, here you can select the denomination you want:
You can purchase just one gift card, or you can buy several. You even can buy in bulk of you want (great if you are looking for gifts for employees for example).
When you click the orange “Continue” button, you will be able to enter your name in the “From” field. You can then type in a custom message under “Card Message.” Then click on the orange “Add to Cart” button.
At that point, you will be taken to your shopping cart where you can review your order. If you want, you can click on “Continue Shopping” to add more gift cards to your order. Otherwise, if you are ready to check out, you can enter in any promo codes you might have, review the total, and proceed to checkout.
If this is your first time making a purchase online from Jack In The Box, click on the orange button that reads, “Checkout as Guest” (otherwise, fill in the returning customer fields).
Fill in your shipping information and choose your delivery method. First Class Mail is the slowest and least expensive option, taking 7-15 business days. If you are in a rush, go with Express, which takes 2-5 business days (or purchase from an outlet like Amazon which offers free shipping). You can then input your payment, review your order, and finish checking out.
Back at the Jack Cash webpage on the official Jack In The Box site, you can check the balance of an existing gift card at any time.
If you need to get a hold of Jack In The Box for any reason (whether gift card related or otherwise), you have a couple of options:
- Phone your local franchise
- Contact corporate
If you want to reach corporate, click here. You can write, tweet, or click on the “Provide Feedback” button. If you click on the button, you will be brought to a page where you can fill in a web form. At the top, you can select “Jack Cash” if your query is about Jack In The Box gift cards.
What Can You Use a Jack In The Box Gift Card For?
You can use your Jack In The Box gift card to purchase any of Jack In The Box’s delicious menu items. That includes:
- Burgers. Enjoy the hamburgers that Jack In The Box is famous for. Use your gift card to buy the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, Classic Buttery Jack, Sourdough Jack, or any other sandwich on the Jack In The Box menu.
- Chicken & Salad. If you prefer chicken over hamburger, you will find a variety of delicious chicken sandwiches available at Jack In The Box. Use your gift card on Jack’s Spicy Chicken® With Cheese, the Sourdough Grilled Chicken Club, or another tasty chicken sandwich. Or you can go with Crispy Chicken Strips, a Chicken Club Salad or a Side Salad.
- Tacos, Fries and Sides. There are so many delicious side dishes at Jack In The Box! Use your gift card to indulge in French fries or seasoned curly fries. Or try some egg rolls, stuffed jalapenos, or a tasty taco.
- Breakfast. Whether you’re in the mood for a breakfast croissant, a breakfast burrito, or a breakfast sandwich, Jack In The Box’s delicious breakfast menu is sure to satisfy.
- Brunchfast®. On this menu, you will find even more delicious breakfast items which you can purchase with your Jack In The Box gift card. Try a Bacon & Egg Chicken Sandwich, a Southwest Scrambler Plate, or some Homestyle Potatoes.
- Late Night. Jack In The Box is open 24 hours a day. If you come in late, you can purchase any of the restaurant’s late night items using your gift card.
- Shakes, Desserts and Drinks. Jack In The Box also carries shakes and desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth along with beverages to quench your thirst.
Benefits of Jack In The Box Gift Cards
You now know some of the tasty foods you can purchase using a Jack In The Box gift card. What are some other benefits of Jack Cash?
- You can redeem a Jack In The Box gift card at more than 2,100 locations across the country. This makes Jack Cash a versatile gift, and also quite convenient if you are traveling. A single gift card can be used in 18 different states.
- Your Jack In The Box gift card never expires. It is no different than cash in that respect, except of course that you must use it at Jack In The Box. Even if you do not get around to using it for months or years, your balance will still be waiting for you.
- If you have proof of purchase and the card is lost, damaged, or stolen, you may be able to request a replacement.
- You can reload your Jack In The Box gift card with additional funds if yours are running out. Just check your balance in-store or online and top up when you need to.
- Shipping on Jack Cash is very affordable, especially if you are willing to go with one of the slower shipping methods.
- The $15-$100 range of available denominations is great. If you just want to purchase someone a single meal at Jack In The Box, you can get them a $15 gift card. But if you have the budget for it, you can buy a card with a much larger balance for yourself or a friend.
Are There Free Jack In The Box Gift Cards?
The only way to get a “free” Jack In The Box gift card is if someone else gives you one. If you see free Jack In The Box gift cards advertised online, you are not looking at valid offers. Don’t fall for a scam. Purchase your Jack In The Box gift cards the legitimate way, and enjoy their convenience.
Pros of Jack In The Box Gift Cards:
- Gift cards for other restaurants may expire before you ever get a chance to use them. Such is not the case with Jack Cash, which never expires.
- You can use Jack Cash at Jack In The Box restaurants across the country.
- Shipping costs are reasonable (free through some outlets, such as Amazon).
- So long as you maintain proof of purchase, you can replace a lost, stolen or damaged card.
- Checking your balance online is easy and convenient, and you can always top up your funds.
- You can spend anywhere from $15-$100 when you are loading up a card. You can also buy cards in bulk if you wish.
Cons of Jack In The Box Gift Cards:
- For some purchasers, $15 may be a bit high. If you just want to purchase someone a $5 or $10 gift card to Jack In The Box, there is no way to do it.
- If you lose your proof of purchase (or do not have it because someone bought your card for you), you cannot replace your card if something happens to it.
- There do not appear to be any special promotions for gift card users (i.e. discounts when using Jack Cash).
- There is no terms and conditions page to read on Jack Cash, and no FAQ page. That means that you need to hunt around for information (though if you’ve read through this entire page, you should be set to go—we did all the research for you). If there are any changes however, you might not be aware of them unless you contacted the company and asked.
- There are no refunds for Jack Cash, and you also cannot redeem them for cash.
Tips and Tricks
Here are a few suggestions to help you save money at Jack In The Box:
- Plan ahead before you order a gift card. That way you can select the slower shipping option and save money on delivery.
- Always remember to check for coupons and discount codes before you head to Jack In The Box. You can take advantage of those whether you are paying with your gift card, cash, or a combination.
- If you buy a gift card for yourself, use it to help you set a budget for your fast food indulgences. For example, you could buy a gift card to cover a certain time period, and then make sure you only use your card (not cash) to pay for your Jack In The Box meals.
Check our printable coupons page to see deals you can use now.
Here Is How To Get Your Jack In The Box Gift Card Now
Jack In The Box gift cards are a convenient way to share Jack In The Box with a friend, or budget your own meals. Buy your own today!